Previous weeks’ posts:
This was week 3 of the National Quilter’s Circle Block of the week. I had a lot of fun with this square. It was challenging, and as you can see, had some sewing on the bias, which I have avoided doing before this. It also had the really tiny center and man, that bias really threw me. Even using starch didn’t seem to help much here. However, that was only my first attempt at the square, and I don’t think it was that bad.
- I am still struggling with the quarter inch piecing foot.
- More time needs to be taken to pin the matching seams together to get it perfect.
- Perhaps starch wasn’t my friend in this.
- Flying geese are easier now.
- Still,a really pretty star.